Wednesday 11 August: We continue to be fully operational however with confirmed cases in Dubbo and Dubbo LGA now in lockdown Housing Plus will continue to ensure the safety and health our staff, customers and clients. We have NO staff effected however we continue to monitor the situation as contact tracing is still occurring in the Dubbo LGA.
- Our Dubbo office is now closed. All staff are fully operational working remotely
- Our Mudgee office continues to be closed with all staff fully operational working remotely
- Our Orange and Bathurst offices are operational however we are asking anyone wishing to attend the offices to please call ahead so that we can do a COVID screen to confirm you have not been to any hotspot areas and to assist us in continuing to manage social distancing requirements
- If you have been in Dubbo since 1st August please remain at home, under the stay-at-home orders issued by the NSW Government
- Routine tenanted inspections and non-urgent maintenance scheduled for this week for Dubbo and Mudgee LGA’s will be rescheduled
- Emergency maintenance will continue
If you have any questions please contact us on: 1800 603 300 or email email@example.com
Please ensure you we all do our part to keep our communities safe by continuing with COVID Safe Practices of check-ins, mandatory masks, social distancing, and hand hygiene.