The Domestic Violence Project
The Domestic Violence Project is a new initiative by Housing Plus that provides assistance to businesses and health professionals who are ready to commit to ending the domestic and family violence epidemic in Orange.
Domestic Violence is a workplace issue
- Two-thirds of domestic violence victims are in paid employment
- Domestic Violence costs Australian business more than $609m annually
- Domestic Violence affects the health, safety, performance and productivity of staff
- Over 1400 domestic violence incidents reported to police in Orange, Cabonne and Cowra (2015)
Support staff experiencing domestic violence
- Reduce HR costs including absenteeism and staff retention
- Increase staff productivity
- Create a safe workplace environment for staff to raise domestic violence issues
- Free expert support service for your staff
The DV Project includes:
- Information and resources for staff and managers
- Training and workshops
- Information and guidance to implement a domestic violence policy
- Ongoing support from local domestic violence specialist services
Warning: Illegal string offset 'category' in /var/www/vhosts/housingplus.com.au/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-client-logo-carousel/wp-client-logo-carousel.php on line 213
Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /var/www/vhosts/housingplus.com.au/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-client-logo-carousel/wp-client-logo-carousel.php on line 213
Call Now: 1300 384 357 or email@example.com to find out how you can paticipate in this initiative.
Funded by NSW Family and Community Services, the project has been carefully developed by Housing Plus as the first of its kind in the Central West.