What is the TAG?
The Tenant Advisory Group is the key consultation and communication forum for tenants to assist and provide advice to Housing Plus in relation to improving service delivery. The Tenant Advisory Group will represent all tenants on key service delivery issues and proposed changes which could affect them.
Objectives of the Tenant Advisory Group
- To be a voice for Housing Plus clients
- To work alongside Housing Plus, providing a client perspective of services, policies and decisions
- To provide feedback on tenant related documentation
Can I join the TAG?
Absolutely, your experience and ideas are valuable, To join the TAG or find out more information, call 1800 603 300 or email email@example.com
Next TAG Meetings
The first TAG meetings in 2020 will be workshops and will focus on planning for future Client Engagement Activities
- Orange – 3rd of February 2020: 2pm at Housing Plus Orange
- Bathurst – 4th of February 2020: 2pm at Housing Plus Bathurst
- Mudgee – 7th of February 2020: 1pm at Housing Plus Mudgee