Commitment to Service – Housing Aboriginal People
In providing services to Aboriginal clients, Housing Plus resolves to:
- Provide high quality services to Aboriginal clients;
- Take positive steps to understand the housing needs of Aboriginal people;
- Work to build good respectful relationships with Aboriginal clients and their extended families and communities;
- Provide information about our policies and procedures and other documents in plain English and if possible in culturally appropriate formats;
- Encourage involvement of Aboriginal people in the management of their own housing through client participation;
- Undertake cultural awareness training for workers, volunteers and Board members;
- Consider Aboriginal people eligible for older persons housing, aged at 45 years and above.
- Acknowledge the Wiradjuri people as traditional owners of the land in which our housing and offices are located.